Are you looking for a low cost sports activity ?
Then you have found your hobby for the months of June, July and September! The main passes will be closed to vehicles to welcome thousands of people who to take part to the journey.
The non-competitive event is free and open to everyone: sportsmen, athletes or simple mountain enthusiasts who want to spend a cheerful day away from chaotic cities. You can participate as cyclists (with the help of electric or muscle bicycles), runners or walkers. First appointment Saturday 3 June.
This year there will also be new passes in addition to those who were already included last year:
- Splugen Pass
- San Marco Pass
- Campo Moro
- Forcola pass in Livigno
For this event Liod recommends the line of breathable thermal clothing, the only that doesn't leave you wet and that is not necessary change during the path, even if there is intense physical activity:
- Abaska short-sleeved shirt
- Kearsage long-sleeved shirt or alternatively the Jack sweatshirt
- Kiri or Gripp long pants (for the hottest days you can also try the Kodiak shorts)
- Polypropylene windbreaker: at discretion you can wear the Ciorni-Ciort gilet or the Fulmine jacket with detachable sleeves
- The medium weight long Cevedale thermal socks, short Ortles
- For the head: Brina cap that can also be used as a balaclava; Windproof headband able to protect from the wind while repairing the forehead and ears; Ice sweatband (lower than Ibur and Wint sweatband)
- Last but not least is his and hers underwear. On our site you will find briefs and boxers in the men's section (we recommend the light Finn and Argo models) and in the women's section the light Yoki or low-waisted Kaya model.
...and don't forget that in the children's section there are lots of thermal products from 2 years old!
For any information on sizes or the type of fabric to wear on this occasion, please contact us by email or telephone.
We remind that Liod store in Morbegno is open from Monday to Saturday, but if you prefer, you can order online on our website!
Below we share the dates and stages of the event
Saturday 3 : GAVIA PASS
Saturday 3 and Sunday 4: PASSO FORCOLA
Saturday 10: SAN MARCO PASS
Friday 16th: MORTIROLO PASS
Saturday 17th: ASCENT TO THE LAKES OF CANCANO
Sunday 18: STELVIO PASS
Sunday 2: SPLUGA PASS
Friday 14th : GAVIA PASS
Saturday 15: MORTIROLO PASS
Friday 21st: ASCENT TO THE LAKES OF CANCANO
Friday 1st: ASCENT TO THE LAKES OF CANCANO
Saturday 2: PASSO DELLO STELVIO in conjunction with the 21st edition of the Scalata Cima Coppi
Sunday 3rd : GAVIA PASS
Sunday 24th: ASCENT TO CAMPO MORO
For route maps and event details, visit the official website https://www.valtellina.it/en/enjoy-stelvio-valtellina