Illustrated book for kids based on real facts happened during COVID-19 emergency.
How can you explain the Covid-19? It is difficult for adults, but think about kids. They hear and see everything that's happening around us, passively, but capturing all the details.
So how can you explain them? This short illustrated book was created to include children and kids in the conversation and useful to talk about this topic. The book is printed in two languages: English (this page) or Italian (available on www.liod.it italian version).
Donations will be entirely given to charity to MAPO Onlus (Associazione Amici della Piccola Opera) located in Traona - Italy, that deals with minors and kids with family problems.
Shipping cost is automatically calculated and the warehouse is in Liod Morbegno, so if you order the book and also other garments, there will be only one shipment.
We want to be transparent, so you can donate easily and you'll be sure that money will go to charity. So, please read all the following lines
ORDER ONLINE - INSTRUCTIONS:
- add the book to your cart, the price written will be € 0
- if you want you can add other items, such as garments
- at the end, please make sure everything is correct and add in the note field the language of the book. Then confirm your order
- select you payment method: credit card or bank wire. This payment is only for garments and doesn't include your donation.
- Finished the step, you'll receive order confirmation and you will be able to donate to the association.
You need to do a separate BANK WIRE to their IBAN (only for the book) to MAPO (Movimento Amici Piccola Opera) ONLUS
BANCA DI CREDITO COOPERATIVO DI MILANO
object: Mapo donation - Sila Book
- please, send us a copy of the bank wire, so we can ship the book as soon as possible.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us 0342.614.622 / email@example.com