After consulting this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The data controller is Lorain Srl, with registered office in Via Industria, 1 Morbegno (SO), P.I. 00499020147.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The processing connected to the web services of this site takes place at the aforementioned office of the Owner. Managed only by the technical staff of the office in charge of processing, or by any persons in charge of maintenance operations.
The personal data provided by users who send contact requests or online orders are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties (for example: the courier) only if this is necessary for this purpose, however, subject to your consent.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with the identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes:
- IP addresses;
- Domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site;
- Notification addresses URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, method used in submitting the request to the server, file size obtained in response, numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good order) , error, etc ...) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of managing contacts with customers, consultants, suppliers and / or collaborators in general; therefore they will be deleted immediately after processing / use. They could, however, be used to ascertain any responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or, in any case, connected to navigation on any links.
Data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses listed on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific information is provided for particular services on request.
The types of cookies directly generated by this site are:
- "Technical" cookies, used for:
a. the authentication and management of a browsing session (for example, to identify and validate the user for access to the Reserved Area);
b. security purposes (eg to take into account the number of failed login identifying possible abuse in authentication and preventing fraud);
c. user interface customization (eg to record user preferences such as language, currency, page display format, connection area);
d. a better usability of the site and its audio-visual contents (eg through the execution of flash player programs);
e. the correct functioning of the connection (eg by routing the user's requests in more than one server).
"Third party" cookies: This site also allows the transmission to the user's terminal of third-party cookies, with which Lorain srl collaborates. Lorain srl limits itself, as a technical intermediary, to send these cookies, but it does not manage their operations (it does not therefore have control and access to the information provided / acquired) as their functioning is the responsibility of the third parties. For these cookies, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the links below.
The third parties are:
a) subjects whose services Lorain srl avails itself to collect aggregate / statistical information on users who visit this site. In fact, the Google Analytics service provided by the company Google Inc. is used.
b) "technical" cookies, used for the authentication and management of a browsing session (for example, to identify and validate the user for access to the Reserved Area).
Management of cookie choices
Cookies can be managed by the user through their browser.
The user can manage their cookie preferences through the functionalities present in the common browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Crome, Apple Safari), which allow to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or to change the settings the browser itself to block the sending of cookies or to limit it to specific sites (compared to others). It is possible to know how to configure the browser settings (normally accessible from the "Tools" bar) by going to the "Support" web pages of the suppliers of the aforementioned browsers (also identifiable through a common search engine). Disabling cookies does not in itself preclude the use of the services of the Website; however, if all cookies are deleted / blocked, including technical cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure, for example, for the execution of activities within the Restricted Areas of the Site (i cookies allow in fact to maintain and maintain the identification of the user within the session). If users / visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in email, this involves the acquisition by Lorain srl (address of the sender and / or other any personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or to provide the service.The personal data provided by users / visitors will be disclosed to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of users / visitors themselves.
FACULTY OF DATA CONFERENCE
The user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms; failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
PURPOSE AND DURATION OF DATA
The data are stored in order to:
1. Fornire un servizio adeguato in termini di invio e ricezione ordine
2. Comunicazione con il cliente: ai fini di una migliore assistenza al cliente
3. Contattare il cliente in caso di variazione della disponibilità del prodotto ordinato
4. Contattare il cliente per motivi riguardanti la consegna da parte del corriere
5. Verifica/screening della carta di credito o altre carte di pagamento: usiamo le informazioni di pagamento per scopi di contabilità, fatturazione e audit e per individuare e/o prevenire attività fraudolente
6. Finalità amministrative o legali: utilizziamo i dati dell'utente per analisi statistiche e di marketing, test di sistemi, sondaggi relativi ai clienti, manutenzione e sviluppo, o per rispondere a una controversia o reclamo. Potremmo eseguire la profilazione dei dati in base alle informazioni che raccogliamo dall'utente al fine di utilizzarli in analisi statistiche e di marketing. Qualsiasi attività di profilazione verrà eseguita solo previo consenso dell'utente e compiendo ogni sforzo per garantire che tutti i dati su cui si basa siano accurati. Fornendo qualsiasi dato personale l'utente accetta esplicitamente che potremmo utilizzarli per svolgere attività di profilazione in conformità con la presente Informativa sulla privacy.
We will only process your personal data if we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons for which we have collected and we must use your personal data.
In most cases we will have to process your personal data in order to process the order and the related transport contract. We may also process your personal data for one or more of the following reasons:
- Respect a legal obligation;
- The user has consented to the use of their personal data;
Only persons aged 16 or over can provide their consent. For children under this age, consent from parents or legal guardians is required.
We will not store data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we take into consideration the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process them and whether we can achieve these goals by other means.
We must also take into account the periods for which we may need to retain personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations or to examine claims, requests and defend our legal rights.
When we no longer need your personal information, we will delete it or destroy it securely.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data, to protect them against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The data that the users provide us are protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the standard method of encrypting personal data and credit card numbers allowing them to be securely transferred over the Internet.
All payment data is transmitted via SSL across the dedicated network infrastructure (Multiprotocol Label Switching-MPLS) and stored in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right, at any time, to obtain
- The confirmation or otherwise of the existence of the same data;
- Know the content of the same, as well as the origin
- Verify its accuracy;
- Request the integration or updating or correction (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03);
- The deletion of data or make them anonymous;
- Block the data and oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
Requests can be sent to email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION